Samsung Wave II provides users with option for adding a new screen when you have some widgets that you wish to show and if there is lack of space on existing screens. To add a new screen, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Widget button at the top-left corner of the screen
- Now you will see a mini-window pop up from the bottom. Simply rotate the phone in any direction, and you will be presented with the screen layout options, displaying all the screens you already have right now.
- To add a new screen, press the Big “+” (Plus) button in the appropriate location. A new screen will be added at exact position in the screen list. You can verify that by looking at the blurbs on the top, they will increase by 1 in number.
- Top delete an existing screen, press the red “-“ (minus) button on the screen. Please note that all the widgets available on the screen will be automatically removed from display and you will lose the existing settings of those widgets. You can re-enable them from widgets menu.
- To return back to normal use, rotate the phone back to its normal orientation and click on Done at the top-left corner of the screen. You settings will be saved.