Excel 2013 and Excel 2010 by default displays the newly added Worksheet in Normal View. But using Excel Options you can change the default view for the new worksheet. To change the default view in Microsoft Excel 2010,
- Click the File menu and then the Options link.
- In the General Options, navigate to When creating new workbooks
- Click the Default view for new sheets.
- This would display the Normal View, Page Break View and Page Layout View. Now set your preferred view as the default View.
- Click the Ok to save and confirm the changes.