Widgets are a real eye-candy for Samsung Wave phones, the result of perfect blending between iOS and Android. You can place widgets anywhere on your mobile phone main screen and customize them. If they are no longer in use, drag-and-drop them back to the widgets area on your phone. They are easy to use, really useful and make your phone look more professional.
Follow these steps to add widgets to your menu.
- Look for the small Widget button at the top-left corner of the screen. Click on that.
- A mini-window will pop-up from the bottom of the screen, containing a list of widgets. To use a widget, hold the widget and drag it to the main screen. You can adjust the positioning of the widget by following the yellow background border. When you are OK with the position, simply release it and the widget will be displayed.
- To add more widgets on the same screen, you can drag them out of the box and place it on free areas of the screen.
- If you want to load the widget on a new screen, simply swipe the screen to the 2nd screen and place the new widgets there in a similar fashion.
- When you are done with all the editing and placement, click on Done button at the top-left corner of the screen.
To remove a widget, click on the Widget button again and hold the widget. A yellow border will appear after sometime and then you can drag it back to the mini-window at the bottom of the screen. Click on Done to complete the process.