There are times when you activate GPRS/ 3G services for your SIM card, but the handset’s application profiles remains in their default settings so you will not be able to make full use of GPRS/ 3G services unless you switch those profiles to that of your service provider. Doing this task is fairly easy and in Wave II, it has to be done separately for each application, from a common menu.
- Go to Main Menu then navigate to Settings.
- Now go to Applications
- Here you will find all the applications whose settings can be individually set. Let us start with Internet Profile settings. Go to Internet
- Now go to Internet profiles.
- Here you will be able to see the list of all available service providers for Internet. Select your desired service provider and then hit Set.
- You can continue setting profiles like this for each application.
Note: If you cannot find your service provider in the list, make sure you added them as per instructions from your service provider. Contact them to know more details on how to get settings for activating the service on your mobile phone.