Got bored of seeing the default fonts on your phone? Here are some simple steps about how to change the font. As you know there are lot of websites where free fonts are available for download. Just download any font that you like, for example i would suggest take comic sans ms (which will be available in your windows machine itself)
1. When you have taken the font, make four copies of this font.
2. Rename all the four fonts as,
3. Connect the phone to your computer and select ‘Mass Storage’
4. Navigate to ‘resource’ folder and open it.
5. Create a folder named as “Fonts” and paste all these four fonts in this folder.
6. Restart the phone to see the fonts got changed.
How to get back to the default font
1. Connect the phone to your computer and select ‘Mass Storage’
2. Navigate to ‘resource’ folder and open it.
3. Delete the Fonts folder or rename the Fonts folder as Fonts2 or something
4. Restart the phone to see the default font.
The limitation is you cannot have multiple fonts and select them from the list.
Some sample screenshots when i used comic sans ms font