Samsung Wave II allows users to set the default memory for storing files and data (like videos, music, pictures, recordings, etc.) from phone memory to external memory card and vice versa. Both of them are useful depending on situations. To make the changes, do the following:
- Go to Main Menu-> Settings
- Now scroll down to find the Memory option.
- Go to Default Memory.
- Here you will be able to set the default memory for each function individually. Make the desired changes and hit Set button. You are done!
This setting only works for offline functions that do not require Internet. It also does not have the setting for installation of applications. To set the application installation settings, follow the steps below:
- Go to Main Menu->Settings
- Now scroll down to find Applications option.
- Scroll down and go to Installation Settings
- Here you can set the default memory location for installing new applications.