It is always good to have one tool for checking all your email accounts such Yahoo, Hotmail and GMail. Microsoft Outlook 2007 provides these options and it is very easy to configure these accounts.
Follow the steps below to configure email accounts of your choice using MS Outlook 2007 settings.
1. Click Tools menu followed by Options
2. The following options dialog box should appear.
Also Read: Configure Gmail in Microsoft Outlook
3. Click on the mail setup followed by E-mail Accounts button. This should display option for creating or setting up a new E-mail account.
4. Click on the Add new email account option which displays the following dialog box.
5. On Clicking next the following screen should appear where one should enter the details of their email account.
Most of the time the above steps are sufficient to Configure Hotmail, Yahoo and GMail in MS Outlook 2007. And incase if you do need to configure manually server settings or additional server types for Hotmail, Yahoo and GMail then the followings information might be useful.
Configure Hotmail Settings
Configure Yahoo Settings
Yahoo More Settings
Configure GMail Settings
GMail More Settings