The Phone lock is used for password protecting your mobile device for avoiding anyone from accessing your phone. The phone lock on Samsung Wave is fairly easy to access and set-up. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to Main Menu, then go to Settings.
- Now look for the option Phone Lock which is the first option in the list.
- Tap on it, and you will see a new window pop-up. If this is the first time you are using the phone lock, it will ask you for a password, and then re-enter the password for confirmation. After re-entering the password, your new password will be set and the phone lock will auto-enable.
- To test the setting, you can simply exit the page and lock the mobile. On unlocking, you will see the screen asking for password. To disable the phone lock, go to settings again and click on Phone Lock. It will ask for password, and on entering it, the Phone lock will disable.
- On the unlocking screen, you will see an option called SOS. What is SOS? It is basically an emergency call feature.