Firefox 3.5 allows users to choose the warning message that needs to be displayed while browsing the web. The options can be accessed through Tools -> Internet Options -> Security tab
and under Warning Messages click on the Settings button. This would display the following Security Warnings dialog box.
Using Security Warnings settings you can choose the required warning such as
- I am about to view an encrypted page
- I am about to view page that uses low-grade encryption
- I leave an encrypted page for ne that isn’t encrypted
- I submit information that’s not encrypted
- I’m about to view an encrypted page that contains some unencrypted information.