It’s pretty normal to find the mobile tracker application in mid-range and high-end mobile phones today. This technology will not ensure that your mobile is being stolen; however, it can keep you alert on who exactly stole your device, by sending an SMS from your phone to a known phone number you have specified in your phone through the mobile tracker. This works in the background so beautifully that even the thief will be dumbstruck at what exactly happened.
To enable mobile tracker services in Samsung Wave series, do the following:
- Go to Main Menu->Settings
- Look for the Security option by scrolling down the list.
- Now click on Mobile Tracker.
- Enter the password (if phone is locked) and then you will see the settings screen.
- Enter the recipient number. This number must be that of someone whom you know very closely so that you can get the information instantly and maintain security during the entire process.
- Second, enter the name of the person who stole your mobile phone. I keep this name as Thief.
- Leave the default message as it is. Click on save, and you are done. Your mobile tracker is now active and ready to send SMS to the recipient in case the mobile phone is stolen.