Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2010 has a feature using which one can transfer the email messages to a file. This would be useful if you want to extract the email addresses from all the emails in a specific Outlook folder.
- Click File menu and then the Options link.
- Navigate to Advanced options and then to the Export section.
- Click the button Export to Export Outlook information to a file.
- In the following Import and Export Wizard, select Export to a file option.
- In the Export to a File screen, select Microsoft Excel 97-2003 value in Create a file of Type list box. Click Next to continue with the export.
- Select folder to export from in the Export to a File wizard screen.
- Specify the file name under Save exported file as option. And click Next to continue with the export.
- The following confirmation screen would appear. Click Finish button.
An export file would be created under the above specified location. This would contain exported email messages from Inbox. If you want to extract only the From email addresses then you can take out details present under the FromAddress column.