Photoshop by default shows the list of fonts that were installed when you operating system were installed (windows XP or Vista). To install new fonts to use them for your Photoshop, there are lots of website where you can download them for free. Some are
Steps to install the new fonts:
- Download the fonts to a location
- Go to “C:\WINDOWS\Fonts” click New -> Install New Font. you will get a window like this,
- Browse through the folder where you have downloaded the fonts and OK.
- All your fonts get installed.
- Restart your Photoshop (in case it is opened already)
- Click New and enter some text and select Font dropdown to see the list of new fonts installed.