Using Windows Vista startup option you can specify the program to be part of your PC startup list. Listed below are the steps that needs to be followed
1. Click on start -> All Programs
2. Right Click Startup and select open menu option
3. Again right click and select New Shortcut option. This should display the below create shortcut dialog box
4. Specify the program which you want to add in the startup list using the Browse option
5. Click on Next, provide the name of the shortcut and then click next.
By following steps, the shortcut would be available as part of Windows Vista Startup.