The Call record feature allows you to record the call real-time and save it for reference. To record a call using Samsung Wave II, do the following:
- Use the keypad to dial a number and call the person. If you are on incoming call, accept the call.
- When connected to a call/ conference, hit the More option in the hidden menu.
- Now click on Record Voice from the list of options. Your call will be recorded and this process will go on until you terminate the call session.
- To manually stop recording (which is fairly useless), you can hit the Stop Recording option again which is available in the same location. The call recording will stop.
- The recording will be saved in the default memory location under Recordings.