Eclipse provides users with option to configure the proxy server details. You can set the http proxy settings by following the below steps.
- Navigate to Windows menu and select Preferences from the list of available menus.
- Type Network in the text box provided under the Preferences screen.
- This would display the Network Connections under the General Section as shown above. Select Network Connections.
- In the Active Provider drop down, select Manual from the list of available drop down values. This would display enable the proxy entries grid. Select HTTP and click Edit button to launch the Edit Proxy Entries.
- Specify the required Host and Post details and click OK to save the changes.