Microsoft Excel 2013 and Excel 2010 has a feature which automatically displays any internet address as a hyperlink. For example if you are typing a web address like www.blogmines.com then excel would display that as a hyperlink as shown below.
But if you do want this conversion then you can turn off the automatic hyperlink using the Excel Options.
- Click the File menu and then the Options link.
- In the Excel Options, navigate to Autocorrect options under the Proofing section.
- Click the Autocorrect Options button to launch the autocorrect window.
- Navigate to AutoFormat As You Type tab in the Autocorrect Window
- Un tick the check box with label as Internet and network paths with hyperlinks.
By this way you can disable the appearance of hyperlink for internet address in Excel 2010.