Recording the voice using the phone is really very easy and useful thing where you don’t have to carry any media device. This will be very useful for the people who are in the media. Let’s see how to use this feature,
1. Click Applications and you can see there is an icon for Recorder, shown below in the screenshot.
2. When you click on this application, you can see a record icon. Click on this icon to start recording.
3. When the recording starts you can see from the below screen the text in red showing Recording, other details like, the name of the sound clip (sound clip 02), quality as MMS compatible and time length.
4. When you want to stop the recording click the stop icon which is highlighted. You can also use the pause feature to pause the recording and continue where you want to skip something.
5. When the recording is done, you can play the sound clip by clicking the Play icon highlighted below in the screenshot, also increase or decrease the volume.
6. There are other features like renaming the sound clip, delete and send to other mobile using Bluetooth etc…
7. When you click Go to Gallery, it will take you to the place where all your sound clips are stored. From here you can play all the clips that you want to.