In this tutorial we will be seeing how to update safari browser installed on Mac or PC. Keeping any software up to date is a good practice as updates might fix some vulnerabilities and also include enhancements.
Apple Download Center
- Launch Safari browser and access Apple Website.
- Click the Support link on Apple Website.
- In the Support page, click the Download icon.
- In the Download page, look for any updates related with Safari. If nothing is listed then you can use the Search Downloads box for searching any updates related with Safari
- Navigate to Safari update and click the Download Now button.
Mac users can update their Safari browser using the option available as part of System Preferences
- Click the Apple icon and select System Preferences from the menu list.
- Navigate to System section and click the Software Update option.
- In the Software Update window, Click the Check Now button under Scheduled Check.
- If any software update is available then it will display the list with the available updates.
- Pick the Safari button and click the Install option.