There are lots of applications and games available on the net, but I suggest download them from a recognized website. Let’s get on how to install an application/game to the phone,
- Connect your phone to the computer using the microUSB cable
- Open up your Nokia PC Suite (Download link=http://www.nokia.co.in/get-support-and-software/download-software/nokia-pc-suites/compatibility-and-download)
- Go to application installer from the PC Suite
- when you have downloaded the application/game to your PC, transfer them to the phone (by just clicking the arrow icon ->)
- Now you will see that your phone asks for a confirmation, say yes to continue
- Now select where the application/game has to be installed, better select your memory card as it has got a good storage of 8GB
- The application/game gets installed
- Go to application from your phone to see the application/game installed and start using it.
When you think that the application/game that you have installed is not worth, you may very well uninstall them (it is better to uninstall the unwanted application/game to have your phone clean). Here are the steps how to uninstall,
- Go to Settings, Select Application Manager
- Select Installed Applications
- Click on the application you want to remove.
- Select Options -> Uninstall, then Yes
- Now you can see that the application is removed also it deletes the installation file.