Well, this is perhaps one of the most important reasons why Samsung mobiles stand out from the rest. The Fake Call feature allows you to make a fake call to your own mobile phone by just using a hot-key. This may sound weird, but seriously, it comes a lot handy when you are trying to avoid nuisance or unwanted discussion or people around you, you know, like “Excuse me please, I have an important call to attend”. Show them you are really being called by someone, and pick it… Talk nonsense, and avoid!
Just follow the procedure:
- First, you need to activate the fake call feature. Go to Settings. Then scroll down to find and select Applications-> Call, and select Fake Call.
- First enable the Fake Call Hotkey. It is by default the volume down key on your mobile phone. Select the Fake Call timer, which is the time interval between pressing the volume down key to getting the call on your mobile. You can also record a voice just to make the fake call look more real.
- Now insert the Name and Mobile Number fields with whatever you want, just make sure it looks authentic.
- Save the settings. Now your fake call service is active. And it’s free to use!
- Now to enable the first fake call, simply hold down the volume down key on the left side of the mobile phone.
- You will find a message being displayed Fake Call Activated. Wait for the timer to countdown, and you will get a fake call from the fake number!