There are lots of Java applications for Nokia 5800 to hide whatever you want to, one among them is Media Safe. This application is used to hide all your images, videos, music files and notes. This app performs the process of hiding the files by encrypting them so that you can’t view the files in the normal way. When you want to see the files that you have hidden, you can see them only through this app by entering the password which will then decrypt the files.
Let’s see how to install and use this app,
1. Get this app from here –
2. Install the app as you do normally
3. When the installation is done, go to Menu -> Applications -> Media Safe
4. Once you open Media Safe, you will be asked to enter the password. This password is the key to enter the app.
5. Then select Enter to enter the app
6. When you enter the app, you get the following menu screen shown below,
7. Now select Images -> Import to hide the images that you would want to
8. Once you click Import, you will get the screen shown below,
9. Select the images from the list so that you will see the check mark
10. Click Options then click Select marked items
11. When you are done with these steps, all the images that you have marked will be encrypted
12. Now exit out of this app and try to see the images in the normal way, you will not be able to see them as they are encrypted. (from settings make sure you change On import – Keep original)
13. No one will be able to see the hidden files. When you want to see the hidden files you will have to enter through this app by entering the password.
14. Follow the steps mentioned above to hide videos, music files and notes.
15. There are also options like Creating New folder, deleting and renaming files, changing password, viewing memory info and changing the layout.