Pomodoro technique is one of the best way to manage your time and tasks and be productive. The Pomodoro technique works in the following way
- You work on a task for a 25 minutes duration which is called 1 pomodoro
- After 1 promodoro you take a break for 5 minutes
- Repeat 1 & 2 till you complete 4 pomodoros after which you need to take a long break for 15 to 30 minutes
- You are supposed to work only in one activity during 1 promodoro
For more on this technique, check this website and the below YouTube video
Pomodrone iphone app is based on Pomodoro technique and helps you to manage your time. The freemium version lets users to keep track of Pomodoro progress, short break and long break. This app is neatly designed and it is very simple to use.
The Pro version comes with more extra features like
- Customize the background theme
- Check current performance with the historical ones in graphical view.
- Set daily goals and track pomodoros to achieve the goal.