Outlook 2010 users can send bulk messages by sending email to contact group or collection of individual email address. The problem associated in using Outlook to send bulk message is that it would display all the email address or contact group name to the recipients and when the number of recipients is more then the mail size also increases. This problem with Outlook can be resolved by using an add-in called send personalized messages. This add-in allows users to personalize Outlook message for each recipient.
Find below the list of features of send personalized add-in
- Installation is simple and takes very less time to setup.
- Sends unique messages for each recipients
- Allows users to customize the message with recipient first name, last name, name, email address or contacts groups.
- Available for different versions of Outlook – Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000.
- Has a feature that can exclude recipients from receiving this email.
More option for sending customized message body would be a nice to have feature.