One of my friend who has a basic Nokia phone was making fun on my Nokia 5800 saying that there is no torch in my mobile where his mobile has. When I thought about it was really funny that a simple feature is not available in this phone. So I went to the OVI store to search any such application is there, luckily found an application known as Bright Light.
This application uses the camera’s flash light to be used as a torch. Let’s see how to use this application,
- Just go to the OVI store and search for Bright Light, download and install it.
- when the installation is done you could see this in your applications
- open the application and you could the screen as below,
- Now just sweep the button shown towards upward and see that the flash light gets switched on.
- When you want to switch this off sweep the button towards downward, the flash light gets switched off.
- This is a very simple and useful application, so that you can keep this on your home screen as a shortcut.
- when you want to see the version of this application click the “I” icon on the top left side
8. To close the application click the “X” button on the top right side, the application gets closed.