Listed below are some of the useful shortcuts for Nokia 5800
1. If you tap the clock on the home screen it opens the clock application
2. If you tap the name of profile currently in use you can switch to any profile. Also in addition you can open the Calendar.
3. If you tape the battery level you can get the “connectivity” icon and the clock.
4. If you tape the XpressMusic icon on your mobile (not on the screen) you get shortcuts for Music Player, Internet, Video, Images and Connectivity (Internet, Bluetooth).
5. Click the camera switch which is down to your lock switch, it will open the camera, so no need to have a shortcut for camera on the phone.